HR Path has been an SAP Partner since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by SAP as an SAP HCM “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned SAP HCM Expert and Global specialist. HR Path has one business focus: 100% HCM. HR Path today employs more than 500 professionals, and is present in 13 countries.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients LOVE our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
HR Path currently seeks a Senior SAP SuccessFactors consultant to join our team in North America – the United States (any major metropolitan location) or Canada (any major metropolitan location).
You will provide consulting services on implementation projects with HR Path SuccessFactors customers. Experience in the implementation of HRIS solution is a requirement, as well as experience in the implementation of the SuccessFactors solution.
Consultants should have the below skills & expertise:
- Certification in SuccessFactors modules
- Project Management
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills and must be a team player
- Expertise in SuccessFactors Project management methodology & deliverables
- Excellent understanding of Employee Life Cycle Management process in Global organizations
- Define business requirements and perform fit gap analysis between client requirements and standard SuccessFactors Solution
- Expertise in providing Consulting Services to the Global organizations in HCM Best Practices and help clients to migrate to SAP HCM Cloud solutions
- Translate Business requirements into System Configuration Objects and create Solution Design for SuccessFactors Employee Management Solution in compliance with the Best Practices
- System configuration in accordance with Solution Design & Configuration Workbook / Business Blueprint
- Strong XML Knowledge
- Expertise in integrating the solution with SuccessFactors / SAP or 3rd party HRIS & solutions
- Preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts
- Provide Project Team Orientation & Train the user communities (End users / BPOs / Super Users)
- Strong learning ability – agility and willingness to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
If you are an enthusiastic individual, passionate about working with his team and with customers and who loves the idea of wearing multiple hats, welcome to HR Path !